COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person.
Here are some examples of the types of personal information Anfora may collect and how we may use it:
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- When you purchase a product, subscribe to our newsletter, or send us a message we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address and contact preferences.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The Personal Information we collect allows us to keep you updated on the newest Anfora products, promotions and upcoming events.
- Your Personal Information also helps us improve our services, content, and advertising.
- From time to time we may use your Personal Information to send you important notifications, like announcements about acquisitions and modifications on our conditions and politics. Because this information is important to your interaction with Anfora, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- We may also use your Personal Information for internal purposes, including auditing, data analysis and research, with the solely purpose of improving our products, services and customers' communications.
- If you enter a sweepstakes, contest or promotion, we may use the Information you provide us to manage these programs.
COLLECTION AND USE OF NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
Anfora also collects data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we can collect and how we may use it:
DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
At times Anfora may make certain Personal Information available to strategic partners that work with Anfora to provide products and services, or that assist Anfora marketing activities. Anfora will only share Personal Information in order to improve our products, services and advertisement, and will not share Personal Information to third parties for its own marketing purposes.
OTHER THIRD PARTIES
It’s possible that we might see ourselves forced to disclose Personal Information by law, in the context of legal proceedings or as requested by a public or governmental authority − both inside and out of your country of residence. We may also disclose information about you if we believe that sharing it is necessary or convenient for National Security reasons, to enforce existing laws or for any other important reasons of public order.
We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to ensure our terms and conditions, protect our operations or users. Additionally, in case of reorganization, merger, or sales we may transfer to the corresponding third parties the data we have already collected.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Anfora takes precautions — including administrative, technical and physical measures — in order to avoid your personal information from getting lost, being stolen, used wrongly, shared, edited, destroyed or having access to it without authority.
Anfora’s online services use the encrypted technology Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) on all webpages where personal information is collected. To realize purchases through these services, you will need to use a browser that supports SSL technologies, such as Safari, Firefox or Internet Explorer. This way we can preserve the confidentiality of your personal information while it’s transmitted over the Internet.
By using determined Anfora services, posting entries in forums, chat rooms or Anfora’s social networks, the personal data you share will be visible to other users and they will be able to read them, collect or use them. You are responsible for the personal information you decide to provide in these cases. For example, if you provide your name and email address in a entry posted on a forum, this information will be in the public domain. Please act with caution when using these features.
INTEGRITY AND RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can help us ensure that your contact information and preferences are correct, complete and updated at every moment writing us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to not process those requests which are excessively repeated, involve disproportionate technical effort, put at risk third parties privacy, are impractical or those for which the right of access is not required by local laws.
Anfora websites, products, and services may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services. Our products and services may also use or offer products or services from third parties. Personal information collected by third parties, may include things such as contact details and is governed by their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties.
OUR COMPANY COMMITMENT TO YOUR PRIVACY
To make sure your personal information is secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to Anfora employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.